RCP100 is a modular router control plane for Linux platforms. It can be used as a standalone router, or it can be deployed as an embedded router in a virtualized environment. The modular architecture allows rapid introduction of new features and functionality, including support for custom hardware.
- Industry standard Command Line Interface.
- Web interface for configuration and statistics.
- Telnet, FTP and TFTP access.
- NTP client and server.
- DNS proxy cache.
- DHCP server and relay.
- Static routes, blackhole routes, static ARP, proxy ARP.
- RIP version 2 (RFC 2082, RFC 2453).
- OSPF version 2 (RFC 2328).
- Equal Cost Multipath.
- Access Control Lists.
- Masquerade NAT.
- SNMP v1, v2c and v3.
- Network Monitoring.
- VLAN (802.1Q) interface support, inter-VLAN routing.
The software is released under GPL v2 license and it works on 64bit Linux platforms. A live CD version is also maintained as part of the project.
February 2014 - RCPlive version 1.3 released, more...
January 2014 - RCPlive version 1.2 released, more...
January 2014 - RCP100 version 1.0 released, more...
See our Quick Start Guide for installation instructions.
You can reach the development team at rcpteam at yahoo dot com.