RCP100 is a modular router control plane for Linux platforms. It can be used as a standalone router, or it can be deployed as an embedded router in a virtualized environment. The modular architecture allows rapid introduction of new features and functionality, including support for custom hardware.
- Industry standard Command Line Interface.
- Web interface for configuration and statistics.
- Telnet, FTP and TFTP access.
- NTP client and server.
- DNS proxy cache.
- DHCP server and relay.
- Static routes, blackhole routes, static ARP, proxy ARP.
- RIP version 2 (RFC 2082, RFC 2453).
- OSPF version 2 (RFC 2328).
- Equal Cost Multipath.
- Access Control Lists.
- Masquerade NAT.
- SNMP v1, v2c and v3.
- Network Monitoring.
The software is released under GPL v2 license and it works on 64bit Linux platforms.
June 2013 - Version 0.99.4 released
- bug fixes
May 2013 - Version 0.99.3 released
- DHCP server
- Login banner support
- bug fixes, more...
See our Quick Start Guide for installation instructions.
You can reach the development team at rcpteam at yahoo dot com.